[Please read and follow these instructions to ensure your final product turns out beautifully]
BLEED AND SAFE ZONE
- Add 3mm (0.0125") bleed on all four sides.
- Trim size: 8.5" X 11" -> File size: should be 8.525" X 11.025"
- Make sure the background graphics fill the bleed area
- Make sure there is no important design elements within 3mm(0.0125") from the trimming line.
- How to add bleed in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop?
- WHY? It will print on a larger paper and get trimmed off. If there is no bleed, white borders could show. Cutting machines can't cut off exactly to the edge.
- 1 sheet = 2 pages
- Cover has 4 pages.
- We will provide cover templates for softcover and hardcover
- Saddle stitch:
- Page count must be a multiple of 4
- No spine.
- Combine individual cover pages with text pages.
- If your inner cover pages are blank you still need to include blank pages in the file!
RESOLUTION AND COLOR SETTING
- 300 dpi resolution
- CMYK (Not RGB)
- Rich Black: C=60, M=40, Y=40, K=100
- Use K 100% if you have small text or line in the background